Let me congratulate Deepak Raghuraman for his dual Leibster Award :)
He has posted some terrific questions in his post at his blog Get Inspired !!!!!!!
And here are his questions and my answers for them..
1) What is the most happiest moment day in your life and why ?
- I would say every moment of my life is the happiest moment. Life is blessing from God, and a life with so much pleasures is the greatest, one can receive from God. So I enjoy every moment of life.
2) Who is the one person who inspires you most and why ?
- A difficult question, as many people have inspired me in various ways and it's a hard one to choose a single person. Still if it's one person who has inspired me the most, it is Swami Vivekananda. I love reading his anecdotes. I have always adored the way he lived and the examples he has set for the generations to come. He was very much ahead of his times.
3) How you want to see yourself in the next 3 years ?
- Ahh!! Honestly I don't have a clear idea, to answer this question. Anyway i'd be doing my higher studies and please don't ask about it, as I have many ideas and I haven't narrowed down to a particular one.
4) If you have given an opportunity to create and implement one social awareness campaign, what would it be ?
- Public Hygiene and Cleanliness.
5) What is the best blog you have ever read (Can restrict to blogs of CBC members) ?
- You're dragging me into trouble :D Honestly the blog(s) of everyone at CBC are great in one way or the other. So I can never choose a single one.
6) Education or Experience – What would you vote for ? You should select one and tell why ?
- Both are very necessary for a person to get voted. But I feel experience gains a upper hand. That's because education alone cannot make one a good politician (I assume that you asked this question with respect to getting voted in a political election) Experience is very much needed, to know the nuances and tactics of politics.
7) You are given an option to have a conversation with one person, who is no more. Who will you choose and why ?
- M.S.Subbulakshmi. Just for the sake of hearing her voice in person, i'd like to have a conversation with her.
8) What did you want to be when you are a child and what you are now and what you want to be in future ?
- I had so many dreams while I was a child..wanted to draw, read, write, sing, etc.. And now i'm doing most of them ;) The future is bright and hopeful, still i'm ready to face anything that comes my way. I don't have a perfect plan for the future.
9) Make a rhythmic prefixes for the 7 days of week . Eg: Super Sunday, Marvellous Monday etc.,
- Super Sunday (Thanks for the example)
10) What is the Best and Worst in Blogging ?
- The best of blogging that happened to me is CBC :) In general, blogging is more than just typing our heart out. It gives an individual a good social presence.
The worst is that some folks don't understand the meaning of staying within their limit, in terms of blogging. Plagiarism is yet another bad face of blogging.
11) If a movie was made about your life, what would be the title for the movie and who will you chose to play the lead role ?
- Answering the second part of your question, I can never play the lead role, coz i'm poor in acting! Frankly saying, I can't emote well for the situation. Happy or sad, any situation will bring the same look in my face. While typing this i'm getting a thought..maybe being emotion-less is my attribute and I can portray the character of 'Kaushik' better than anyone else :D
Now coming to the first part of the question, the 'known part of my life' is a very very simple story which cannot even feed a single episode of a mega-serial, let alone making a film. And i'm not ready to let out the secrets of my life (which may probably make a good entertainer :P)