Thursday, March 7, 2013

Liebster Blog Award

This is my first Liebster Blog Award and I should thank Kamakshi for it :)
Here is Kamakshi's Blog - http://keigetswings.blogspot.in/

Now the rules (copied and pasted)

Each person must post 11 things about themselves. (Honesty is the best Policy)
Answer the questions that the tagger set for you .
Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
- Create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
Go to their page and tell them.
No tag backs!

The 11 things about me

1. I love to spend time alone, but that doesn't mean I don't like the moments that I spend with my friends. I cherish the time that I spend with my friends as much as the time I spend alone.

2. I consider myself to be very spiritual and 0% religious. I feel there exists a lot of difference between the two and I have managed to maintain the differences well in my life.

3. I love cartoons and I try to watch any cartoon for a few minutes everyday. My favorite cartoon character is Bugs Bunny.

4. I love to experiment with food, but within the constraint of being vegetarian. Even after trying a variety of food, my all time favorite is curd rice ;)

5. I love people who are straight forward and I wont mind even if they're a bit rude. But I can never tolerate people who talk behind a person.

6. I love secrets and would never cheat a person by revealing his/her secret. That's the reason many of my friends confess their secrets to me.

7. I love fantasy and would like to write a fantasy novel, sometime in my life.

8. I hate the sound of tearing papers.

9. I love all forms of art and cherish experimenting with them, but will never support degradation of art in name of being modern, bold or anything.

10. I hate the number 11. So the next point goes blank :P

11. 


The 11 questions from Kamakshi and my answers

1. What is love according to you?
A. Love is something divine and it cannot be forced upon someone. It must occur on its own.

2. What is the one thing you want to change in your life?
A. I'm a very difficult person and cannot be easily satisfied, though I don't show off my dissatisfaction. I want to be a more easy person.

3. How often do you use swear words?
A. Not very often.

4. What do you think about my blog? How can I improve? -Link-
A. Your blog looks great. The best thing about your blog is the pictures. They look awesome! Areas of improvement, I don't have any points. But will inform you in case I feel something can be improved.

5. Who is the one person that you wish to apologize and why?
A. My grandma, for not understanding the love she had on me, properly :'(

6. What do you think about maggi noodles?
A. My favorite dish, once upon a time.

7. What does travelling mean to you? [as in new places]
A. Adventurous, new vistas, new people, new culture, new perspectives of life.

8. What do you think about women?
A. One of the best creations of God. The bearer of life, indeed. 

9. Which country do you want to settle down?
A. Home sweet home, India. Though I wish to spend a good part of my life in New Zealand.

10. Which according to you is the toughest language to learn?
A. Sanskrit.

11. Name 3 of your favorite restaurants in Chennai.
A. Adyar Ananda Bhavan, Barbeque Nation, Punjabi Dhaba @ Mount Road.





The 11 bloggers whom I nominate are



The 11 questions for the nominated bloggers are

1. Given a chance, what would you transform into?
2. Who inspired you to start blogging?
3. What was your first post about?
4. Which season do you like and why?
5. Which is the naughtiest prank you have ever done? 
6. Have you understood the purpose of life?
7. At which moment of your life, you could feel yourself flying over the clouds?
8. Can you mention the most stupid tweet you have ever tweeted?
9. WHY? (Give any answer that strikes your mind)
10. Am I crazy?
11. What is the significance of the number 11 in this award? :D

God Bless

8 comments:

  1. Dear Kaushik:

    Thanks a ton. I don't do tags on my blog but I do display the awards in my alternate Gratitude blog. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew this, as I saw the same comment in an another Liebster Blog ;)
      Anyway a big thanks :) :)

      Delete
  2. Kaushik, here is the link,

    http://gratitudeforeverythinginlife.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Kaushik!! Nice to know about you :)

    ReplyDelete